Hehe - thanks for that - very good timing.

I had just re-set-up my MacBook Pro and migrated over from my iMac - I would
have been very confused if I had tried to share and only found iMacs 1 & 2
on the network!!

Now renamed - so the poor confused machine knows it's a MacBook again!

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton