Hi Glen,

Another option if you want to move up to a nice intel iMac but can't quite
spring for the price of the new models (beautiful & excellent value as they
are!) is that stock of the previous model iMacs seems to being cleared at
much reduced prices (I noticed a 24" "was $2499" "now $1699" recently - but
you may find better).

Personally, I wouldn't spend much money on repairing a 20" G5 iMac but if
memory serves me correctly they have a video out port - so if you wanted to
get a bit more life out of it you could always plug an external monitor into
it - not a pretty solution but there are some cheap monitors out there...

Just some thoughts.

Cheers

Neil
--