Ok Martin thanks for that.

Do you only have one Mail Account?

What Port are you using for Sending Mail?

Go to "Edit SMTP Server List" from "Outgoing Mail Server" under "Accounts" in
"Mail Preferences".
(You use the arrow on smtp.reachnet.com.au & then click "Edit SMTP Server List")

Then to  "Advanced"  ... Does it have "Use Default ports (25,465,587) or what
Port is listed there please?
NO tick in "Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)