Good morning all

If there is anyone interested in purchasing a new Mac Box Set, at a reduced price, please contact me off list. This includes the Snow Leopard upgrade as well as iLife 09 and iWork 09.

Because of a problem with my MacBook optical drive I am unable to use the software, nor can I return it because, obviously, it has been opened. To repair the optical drive will cost at least $350. That, plus the cost of the software is almost half the cost of a new MacBook!!

Cheers
Laura