Using a garden variety Brother HL 2040 Ronda.  It has a slot at the front for
manual feed so I suppose I could do the doc one page at a time.

Paul.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronda Brown" <ro...@mac.com>
Sent: Monday, 21 December, 2009 2:15:44 PM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing /
Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: Re: Printing double sided in Pages 09

On 21/12/2009, at 2:00 PM, Paul Weaver wrote:

> I'm using Pages 09 and wish to print double sided, but the toggle for doing
> this in the Print zone is not active.  Suggestions on how to bring the toggle
> to life would be most welcome.
>
> Thanks, Paul.
>
> Dr Paul R. Weaver
> http://fremantlebiz.livejournal.com/calendar

Hi Paul,

You don't mention what Printer you are using. Double sided printing is also
referred to as duplex printing. First you'll need to find out if your printer
in fact supports the ability to print double sided pages.

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB
OS X 10.6.2 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)