Hi Paul,

Under the Copy & Pages popup menu in the File/Print dialog box, click on the
box showing TextEdit (or what app you are printing from)
At the bottom of the new dialog, you will see Two-sided or Duplex (if your
printer supports double-sided printing).

If the printer doesn't actually support two-sided printing.

1. To replicate it, choose Print. Then click on the bottom-most popup in the
right column -- it should have the name of application by default.

2. Choose Paper Handling. And choose Odd Only. Print.

3. Flip the paper.

4. Repeat as above but choosing Even Only.

I bet there's an easier, less complicated way also but this should work.