Hi all WAMUGgers

We're thinking of updating the trusty LG mobile and need full Telstra Blue Tick rural coverage (Yuck to Telstra I know). It seems to be narrowed down to the Nokia 6720 Classic or Sony Ericsson W705. Nokia seem to be more reliable but their Mac Multimedia Transfer software doesn't work with this particular model. http://www.nokia-asia.com/get-support-and-software/download-software/nokia-multimedia-transfer/download

I've found Salling Media Synch on the web and it looks good, http://www.salling.com/MediaSync/mac/ but we would need to pay for it for fastest uploads. There is an iSynch plug-in for this model though so that seems Ok. Does anyone out there have any advice, other than to buy an iPhone, which isn't an option as it really doesn't have enough range for our country travelling?

Many thanks

Reg

Reg Whitely

Home: 08 9921 7272