Thanks Dave

I'm thinking about your option of " What about a cheapo for your camping trips and the iphone for the other times? I used a samsung freebie for a while (waiting for my iphone!)". I won a Samsung prepaid cheapie in a Mysouthwest comp 18 months ago and it still works Ok. I'll look into the Nokia N85 and the E71. Have you any info on the Nokia 6700 Slide http://www.nokia.com.au/find-products/all-phones/nokia-6700-slide . It looks great but there's nobody on Oz sites that I can find yet, selling them.

Reg