Hi Peter,

Generally whenever I want to create a document accessible to both
Windows/Mac users (without tying them into having proprietary paid software)
I just create the document in whatever software suits ME for the particular
task and then just print it as a pdf (which is so easy in OSX).

Everyone is used to downloading and reading pdfs which seem to be the
de-facto default standard for downloadable documents and manuals.

Just a thought.

Cheers

Neil
--