Good Morning Everyone,

For some time I have had very occasional delays in delivery of email  both
sending and receiving using Mail which the server has not been able to
explain.  I now find that in the 'To'  line of some received emails, the
name is of someone in my address book and not my name.  It is only some and
group emails appear unaffected.  Many months ago the person whose name
appears had her address book used by a spammer, but I did not respond to
that.  However, I am wondering if there could be a connection and if I could
have corruption or a virus?  Has anyone had a similar experience?  I must
emphasise that my knowledge is very basic.

I am working on Mac OS X 10.5.8 Mail version 3.6 (936) Address Book Version
4.1.2 (702)

I'll be very grateful for any clues.

regards,
 Jennifer