On 15/02/2010, at 9:14 AM, malcolm Tate wrote:

> Thankyou for your replies
>
> Sorry for the delay in replying, my weekend ended up flying by without me
> realising it.
> I have a Power PC G4, and as much as I wrote for clarification I think I was
> hoping you would all go ... no, its fine, all computers do that from time to
> time, its good ....
> Looks like I may need to look at something new rather soon ... now the
> debate, PC so its compatible for the kids school, or my lovely mac, and sort
> out compatibility later lol. I could see all the icons, pictures, everything
> on the screen Ronni, it was just dim, like someone had turned the brightness
> down.
>
> Sam

The nice thing a bout a new Mac is that it's compatible with everything, though
either Boot Camp or virtualisation software - or both. It's difficult to
imagine anything your kids' school would require that would be beyond the scope
of these of these technologies. And you get to keep your beloved Mac.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948