Ronni

Hooray!  Thank you so much - I have been hoping for something like this for
quite a while!

Sometimes when our various questions are asked (definitely including mine) on a
specific subject, and there are many responses with more queries popping up
over the months from other people, I have wished for a "volunteer" to gather up
all of the information and place it into logical steps so even the basic
beginner - and  those who do know a lot - can just follow simple steps.

Again thank you.  I will look forward to some more "How To" tutorials in the
future.

I will email you off list.

Regards

Peta