G'day Peta,

On 22/02/2010, at 10:16 AM, peta belczowski wrote:

> I have wished for a "volunteer" to gather up all of the information
> and place it into logical steps so even the basic beginner - and
> those who do know a lot - can just follow simple steps.

While not wishing to stop 'volunteers' from creating useful tutorials for MUG members - Like Ronni, they do a great job, I know, I'm one of them! :-)

But please don't forget the vast array of tutorial videos produced by Apple themselves.

For example...

http://www.apple.com/findouthow/mac/

and

http://www.apple.com/support/software/

and

http://www.apple.com/support/idvd/

and

http://www.apple.com/support/imovie/

This last one will take you to the iMovie tutorial videos at...

http://www.apple.com/ilife/tutorials/#imovie

You will find 20 tutorial videos that explain how to use iMovie, including how to 'publish' to YouTube!

These videos can be downloaded and kept on your machine for future use without having to download the again.

There are sets of videos for all of the Apple software.

ooroo