Yes, I use Firefox but agree that these plug-ins are great for removing
unwanted ads and flash - speeding up browsing significantly.

There are several plug-ins for Firefox, but the relevant ones which I am
currently running are:

- Flashblock - as for clicktoflash on Safari it blocks all Flash assets on a
web page until you explicitly click on them.

- Adblock Plus - this strips out all the other (non-flash) ads based on
whatever filter set you add (I use Rick752's EasyList - which seems to work
well for me)

Cheers

Neil
--