I subscribe to the PC Authority online magazine and they have come up with Apple's ten worst products. I think they are being a bit harsh.

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/167240, top-10-worst-apple-products- of-all-time.aspx

There is also a link to "32 reasons why PC's are better than Macs" I have read it and it is quite an old article. Strangely enough, it seems like the tables have turned - remember 10 or so years ago we Mac fans had to justify why Macs were better...It seems now that PC fans are squirming. Aaah, revenge is so sweet.
Peter Bull
pb...@bbnet.com.au