I'm somewhat loathed to give any sort of journalistic credibility or respect
to writers (or web site) who could, while dismissing  Thomas Dolby and his
musical abilities as a one hit wonder, turnaround and give high praise to
his work production work with Def Leopard.... These are admissions about
music taste that one should not announce in any sort of  professional
role.... At "bad 80's hair rock addicts anonymous" meetings? yes, as a piece
of journalistic work? No.

On 26/02/10 8:06 AM, "Eugene" <edeg...@helena.wa.edu.au> wrote:

> http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/150506,top-10-strangest-characters-in-it.as
> px
>
> Well that was a half hour of my time gone......
>

>                       Regards,
>                       Eugene

mark.sec...@uwa.edu.au
Mark Secker (Ba. Bus. IS/IP, ECU)
Computer officer, Business School IT Services

The University of Western Australia - CRICOS provider number 00126G
M261 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley 6009
Phone 6488 1855, Fax 6488 1055,