Hi
I've been using Apple since the early 80's starting off with the above article
mentioned Apple 111 computer (no guru though), but I've never had a sense of
apprehension like I do now with SL! Nothing large or specific, I just don't
trust it for some reason, unknown even to myself. Odd little quirky things
happen all the time to give me the heeby jeeby's.
Probably just a "seniors" imagination running riot.
Regards
Peter