How are you enjoying you uPas Susan?

Pedro

Pensar Diferente

On 13/04/2010, at 13:20, Susan Hastings <susanhasti...@me.com> wrote:

Hi Mark, I have a business plan with Telstra for $40 per month with a $10 data plan (200mb). This covers all my calls for the month and lots of email checking, light surfing and checking of weather several times a day. They must compress everything on the iPhone to use so little when I am using it a lot. Of course, tethering a laptop is another story and uses up the quota very quickly.

I own the phone outright. Because we go south a bit I would only use Telstra because it has the best coverage.

Just my thoughts on this. Susan

Sent from my iPad