Well, its like a big ipod touch.

I just got it last night, so still sort of walking around it wondering what to
do.  I've synced it with iTunes, downloaded the very few 'universal' apps that
are available to Australians so far, read a few pages of the book I'm reading
in the Kindle App (whispersync ensures that it knows which page I was up to
from reading it on my MacBook pro),  watched a video, looked at some of my
photos, checked email and looked at some of my regular photography websites.

I've done a bit of two finger typing on the onscreen keyboard and then looked
at all the fingerprints in rows on the glass surface when I shut it down.

You know, that kind of stuff.