On 18/04/2010, at 9:00 AM, Crisp, Peter wrote:

> Since retiring the MM, I got myself a Logitech Nano VX mouse and it is
> still on the FIRST set of batteries from then! It is a great wireless
> mouse despite not having the features of the MM - but it was getting a
> bit tiring replacing batteries less than every week. The MM despite its
> great features, if they don't work reliably and consistently, it's a
> dud.

I agree. I have to say that as much as I like the design and philosophy of the
Magic Mouse, I'm still not sure that I'm the market for an off-the-shelf
purchase of one. I'm still waiting to be convinced of the need for wireless
mice and keyboards on desktop computers in general use (if I'm that far away
from the computer that wireless devices become necessary, I can't see the
screen anyway!), the Logitech Bluetooth mouse I bought over three years ago for
use with my Macbook Pro is still on its second change of batteries. It just
never stops.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948