Hi Stephen,

Did you uninstall Intego Antispam by using the 'Uninstall' function on the
Intego Installer, when you "dumped Intego Antispam"?
Sounds like it has left this if you did.

You need it out of your Login Items if you are no longing using the software.
In System Prefs > Accounts > Your Account > Login Items.

Control Click on Antispam Engine  to "Reveal In Finder" (to show you where it
is located).
You can then trash it from there, & restart your Mac.

If it still shows in your Login Items, click on it (to highlight it) then click
on the minus (-)