Hi Adrian,

A while back you posted a query about Dot Mac which I responded to and you said
you had updated .Mac to MobileMe.
As Daniel has mentioned below, you cannot edit Homepage sites anymore.

But you can setup Links on your HomePage sites to go to your iWeb Sites, and
vice versa.

 If you previously published webpages using HomePage, those pages are still
available at:
      http://homepage.mac.com/[YourMemberName]

Websites you create in iWeb are available at:
      http://web.mac.com/[YourMemberName]

You may want to set up links on your HomePage sites to go to your iWeb sites,
and vice versa.

On your iDisk, your HomePage sites are in the Sites folder.
Your iWeb sites are located in the Sites folder in the Web folder.

You can’t use iWeb to edit HomePage sites.