… as indeed are mine - Monday on the phone (OS 3.1.3); Sunday on
iCal/MacbookPro (OS 10.6.3) as dictated by iCal preferences.

Perhaps  it is a function of MobileMe sync-ing? I think Ronni uses this too?

I guess I could sign up for 60days to test it but would still be at a loss to
explain it if it was the case…

My version of p92 of the iPhone_User_Guide 3 makes no mention of Sunday being
the first day of the week.

peter meyer
0408 902349
pmo...@westnet.com.au