Hi All,

If you change the International > Region Format to United States,  all your
measurements, times etc will show up as US ones, & your weather to F instead of
C.

You could try setting the "Region Format" to Hong Kong. This way you’ll get
Sunday and Metric System.

My iCal is set at Monday start of week, and iPhone is Monday start of week, and
yes, I do sync with MobileMe.
But, that is not the reason both are on Monday as start of week. It is because
I have iCal set as Monday start of week, and my iPhone set "Region Format"
Australia.