I'm not sure if this is one problem or two (or more...)

I occasionally do mail merges from M$ Word to email. For the last month or more I've been unable to do this.  In the meantime, I've upgraded to Snow Leopard, and from MS Office 2004 to 2008.

I can do mail merges to file or to printer, but the 'merge to email' button is greyed out.

Looking into it a bit more, I've been trying some other things without success.
  • Using the Word File menu to 'Send to' email, but the option to 'Mail recipient (as attachment)' is greyed out.
  • This may not be related, but when I look under the Services menu under application's menu, a greyed out message 'No services apply' appears.
Of course, normal email works (assuming you get this :-), but the communication between programs seems to have failed.

My normal email program is Thunderbird 3, but I also use Entourage 2008 for work calendars.

Any ideas?

Rob
--
Rob Phillips, Director, Nanga Music Festival
Where music meets nature 8-10 October, 2010

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>