Telstra cable in Carine using Speedtest.net this morning

15.72Mb/s download
1.13Mb/s Upload
7ms Ping

I was VERY happy with iinet ADSL for several years and only went to Telstra
cable because
- Telstra threw money at me to change over.
- I misunderstood the speed promises;
- we have dicky phone lines in the street and I wanted to use the optic fibre
to ensure a more reliable service.

I've had no problems with either Telstra service or the cable set up and use.

Tim