Hi All

Somehow, while working clearing out some duplicate photos in iPhoto 09 I managed to "lose" 18,000 photos (my whole iPhoto Library).

iPhoto would not open and asked "What photo library do you want iPhoto to use? When I looked in "Pictures" it was blank! Major Panic! Luckily I was able to restore all through Time Machine and My Book WD external drive. It appears that all has been restored.
(I have also since found my "iPhoto Library" in the iPhoto trash!!!!)

Reading the threads for "iPhoto error 9459" I see there were additional instructions to rebuild the iPhoto Library.

Do I need to do anything extra to my restored iPhoto Library?

Any info would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Marlene Oostryck

iMac 24" 10.5.8  2.66GHz  Intel Core 2 Duo