Hi Susan

That all sounds delightful!! I do already have the great little wireless apple
keyboard as part of my Eye TV set up, so all I need now is the iPad!!

Best wishes
Laura

On 27/09/2010, at 3:48 PM, Susan Hastings wrote:

Hi Laura, another thing is that I'm writing a trip journal using Pages, and
putting photos into it as we go. Yet another use for the iPad when we are
traveling. I've brought a little wireless apple keyboard along as well, it does
make writing on the iPad easier, but it's not really necessary for emails and
short paragraphs.

 We play Scrabble on the iPad whilst waiting for meals in restaurants.

Cheers, Susan

Sent from my iPad