Thanks Roger,

Daniel will be on to me for forgetting to include my usual warnings ;-)

DON'T FORGET:
1. Backup your system BEFORE installing the Combo Update (or Update).
2. Repair Permissions before and after installing the Combo Update (or Update).
3. Run Software Update after installing the Updates

Apple warning for installing Updates: Do not interrupt the installation process
once you have started to update your system.

As I have said numerous times on WAMUG List "Do Not Upgrade if anything is
amiss with your system".

As is the case with all updates, if there's anything at all amiss with your
system before the update, the update is likely to expose them.