its out now

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1324

Hugh
From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On Behalf Of Ronda
Brown [ro...@mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:01 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: 10.6.5

Sorry Roger,

I apologise for my error. The OS X v10.6.5 Combo Update is not posted as yet.

The v10.6.5 code is so far available only through Software Update. Filesizes
can vary from computer to computer, but one upgrade from v10.6.4 is noted to
weigh in at 517.3MB. Combo updates are substantially larger.

As soon as I see the Combo is available I'll post the "Correct" Link.
I have to stop trying to do too many things at once … as I stuffed up here ;-)