On 11/11/2010, at 7:55 AM, wyv...@iinet.net.au wrote:

> Bill
>
> take a look at Swift Publisher from Belight. It has templates, shapes and all
> manner of different stuff as well as starting from blanks. I've founf it easy
> to use and it isn't pricey starting around $45. It has a free trial download,
> cost you nothing to take a look
>
> http://www.belightsoft.com/products/swiftpublisher/overview.php
>
> Yvonne

One of the nice things about Swift is that it is one of the few budget-level
DTP packages which supports edge-to-edge printing, bleeds, crop marks, etc. You
could also have a look at Scribus. This is a full-featured, free open-source
DTP program. The main problem with it is that it is Java-based, and the
interface is somewhat clunky as a result. It is very powerful though.

http://www.scribus.net/

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948