Thanks to all who replied with some v.good info. Investigation in progress.

Bill
On 11/11/2010, at 8:53 AM, Merv Bond wrote:

Bill
The free version of Ragtime - Ragtime Solo 5.6.6 - is still available for download at
http://www.tucows.com/preview/243912
It preserves the resolution of photos etc.
The free version is to be used in a non-commercial way.
Merv