Updated my iPad today with no issues at all.
Now spending time group apps into folders.
Douglas

Douglas Sheerer Director GALERIE DÜSSELDORF | contemporary art
BA Art+Design : Post Grad' Dip Fine Art : MA Art
Adjunct Research Fellow: : Department of Art School of Design & Art
Curtin University of Technology Western Australia
Approved Commonwealth Government Valuer for the Taxation Incentives for the Arts Scheme (TIAS)

GALERIE DÜSSELDORF | contemporary art
ABN 13 505 972 151
9 Glyde Street Mosman Park, WA 6012 Australia
Directors: Magda + Douglas Sheerer
Gallery Hours during exhibitions : Wed - Fri 11 - 5 pm Sun 2 - 5 pm Also open by appointment : Closed Public Holidays t/f +61 8 9384 0890 email : g...@galeriedusseldorf.com.au dshee...@westnet.com.au web site : http://www.galeriedusseldorf.com.au/

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\       always more steps to climb