Hi Carlo (sorry I misspelt your name before),

Yes, Apple are becoming greedy I feel, more like Microsoft … my god did I just
mention Apple becoming like Microsoft … yikes!

My iPhone 3Gs has never given me a problem, everything works perfectly, but if
Apple are going to only update the iOS software for the iPhone 4, they are
ultimately forcing people to update their iPhones.
Which is similar to OS X 10.6 only being able to run on Intel Macs.

Yep, Apple are becoming greedy!