On 26/11/2010, at 2:28 AM, Kyle Kreusch wrote:
Hi, All (GMUG) and WAMUG

I have no longer any more licenses to give away managed to get three off from one account apparently there is a limit of three. but I did manage to get 12 licenses from another account so I don't know what's going on

I still have gifts available of 1Password for Mac I can send out.
Email me at off...@appleusers.org with your name and email address

Also, if anyone has a copy of the Windows version they can gift me and/ or of Knox, I'd appreciate it (and am happy to share those back to)

ps: Once you get your free copy of any of the Agile products, you can gift free copies of the same app back to your friends.
Just visit https://agilewebsolutions.com/customer/login
Enter your email address and Request a Password
Then follow the prompts in the email you'll receive.

--
Nicholas Pyers (nicho...@appleusers.org)
Founder & Publisher, AppleUsers.org

http://www.appleusers.org/