I'm personally out of licenses... but friends have helped me fill requests from these lists.

If you still want a license, perhaps post your request to the list(s) and hopefully some of the people who have received gifts could spare one of their gifts.

It appears we all get THREE that we can gift on... so if people all share ONE back to those on the list, you'still have TWO to share with your own friends and family.

And don't worry about 'wasting' a license on someone who has one... the system won't let you send another to someone who already has one :)