Hi Justin,

In AddressBook2CSV Exporter, if you click on the minus ( - ) sign beside
"Export",
you can then select what you wish see in the export i.e. email, phones, title,
addresses.
But yes, I do agree it doesn't do as good a job as others.

Looking in my Applications folder, I actually found that I had a paid copy of
"Export Address Book.app, that I must have used ages ago.
Gave it another try and was quite pleased with the result, but I'll give your
suggestion of 'Address Book Exporter' a try (when I next find time) ;-)

Below are details of 'Export Address Book' which I have used before.
Export Address Book 1.5.3

<http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/productivity_tools/exportaddressbook.html>

About Export Address Book:
Can export all the data in your Address Book into a data file. It even
recognizes fields with self-defined labels. You can choose between various
export formats, like TSV, CSV, HTML table and adapted vCard (in Address Book,
you cannot specify which fields to export when you create a vCard - in Export
Address Book, you can).

You are able to select which contacts to export, which fields from those
contacts and how to order them. For later reuse, you can save all of that as a
template. In Address Book, you can assign self-defined labels to various
fields. Export Address Book can recognize and export fields with self-defined
labels. With the built-in Automator action, you can automate exports.

<http://www.subclassed.com/software/export_address_book/details>