Thanks!

Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926
Ph: (08) 9257 1577
Mbl: 0417 053 266

On 04/12/2010, at 5:38 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Sorry Stuart, I hit send & then realised I wanted to explain a bit more. This used to be a function of one of the first OS X's... there was actually a BT icon in AB when you paired a mobile device.
It disappeared on the next version of X.

Hi Stuart,

 This is a function of AddressBook 4 and  Not AddressBook 5.

<http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=AddressBook/4.0/en/ad1057.html >