Hello Paul,

I was shocked and disappointed with your 'knee-jerk' reaction to Shayne's
accurate and factual reply.

Shayne did not have to take the time to reply to WAMUG list and possibly
diffuse a panic that your reply might have given people who don't understand
security issues.

A little research on your part before replying, to find out just how secure
1Password is and also what Little Snitch does & doesn't do (& how to
understand, use & control Little Snitch), would have been more appropriate.

1Password uses 128-bit keys for encryption, which means that it would take
millions of years for a criminal to decrypt your data using a brute force
attack.
Your data is encrypted using AES, the same state-of-the-art encryption
algorithm used as the national standard in the United States.

<http://help.agile.ws/1Password3/agile_keychain_design.html>

The Agile Web Solutions developers are working on a new release of 1Password
(1Password 4). Their arm is to make 1Password as easy as possible to securely
and reliably sync 1Password data.

Ronni