Hi Paul

I appreciate and respect your caution, particularly in relation to matters
of personal security. My response was not intended to be critical; if
anything a little lighthearted.
I simply wanted to make the point that the response from Agile support was a
fair and reasonable explanation and response to his concerns.
I thought that your "very disturbing" comment was a bit unfair however I now
notice that your email was actually before John's second email so you were
commenting without the benefit of seeing the explanation given by the
support person.

I apologise if my response seemed harsh or offensive.

Regards

Shayne