Know how you feel Carlo.
After last appointments tomorrow I'll be rushing off to the shops before they
close to get everything I can for family/friends. Not looking forward to the
queues.
I always say I'll be more organised next year, bur then I book more
appointments then I should. Lol.

Enjoy Christmas everyone. 

Oh and to stay on topic. With some links I found to tap And hold on it and a
pop up menu appears and you can open it that way as a web page. 

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone

---