From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On Behalf Of Ronda
Brown [ro...@mac.com]
Sent: Friday, 20 May 2011 1:59 PM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: Ipad

On 20/05/2011, at 1:41 PM, Hugh Griffiths wrote:

> Hi my iPad keeps resetting it's time to two hours earlier. Seems to be every
> time I sync. Computer time is correct and other iPad and iPhones dont time
> change. Any ideas?

Hi Hugh,

On you iPad > Settings > General,  Do you have “Set Automatically” selected?

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.6.7 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.