Can you play the disk on your computer? If so you could capture the clips that you want with Screenium.
Merv

On Tue28Dec Tue28Dec5:50 AM, KEVIN Lock wrote:

Quite a few years ago I had a Perth firm put some super8 movies on DVD.
When I get info about the disk which is labeled DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER I am
told it is in UDF format.

I want to grab scenes from the disk, then perhaps drop them into iMovie
to edit them. I have looked at several conversion programs without luck.
Any info on how to go about this?

Thanks for any help,

Kevin

"Education without values and knowledge without ethics is a false education."