Hi Ronni --

-- This discussion has been very useful to me, as I used to keep my Desktop
like my real world, very cluttered. So I've had a good speed increase by
putting everything on the Desktop in folders.

-- I am wondering about 'open' files which I've stood aside into the dock
(pressed yellow button on top left). Does the OS count these as open, or is
the dock just like a folder too?

Cheers --

David Noel
2011 Feb 18