On 28/03/2011, at 4:19 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:

> Hi there folks,
>
> I am getting weighed down with logins and passwords, to the point that I am
> having to write them down.
> This concerns me as it defeats the purpose of having passwords !
> Has anyone experienced the 1Password application and what is your view on
> this ?

Hi Stephen,

There is quite a bit of info on 1Password in WAMUG Archives.

1Password, by Agile Web Solutions, can best be described as OS X’s Keychain
concept on steroids.
To quote their website:

1Password takes care of all your online passwords so you can use strong and
unique passwords for every site and never forget any of them!  …  In short,
1Password keeps track of all your web passwords, automates sign-in, guards from
identity theft, and allows you to stop worrying about your safety while online.

<http://agilewebsolutions.com/products/1Password>

I have always Keychain Access for all my Passwords and Secure Notes etc.
But have been trying to find time to input all the passwords and information I
have in my Keychain into 1Password.

Finding time is the difficult part ;-)

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 8GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm