1Password is excellent software.

An alternative is LastPass. This is nowhere near as easy to use as 1Password
- despite doing the same things as 1Password it is quite clunky in
comparison. However depending on your requirements it has a feature that
could be very important - it allows for secure sharing of passwords with
others (on Windows or Mac), primarily because it stores passwords (securely)
off your computer, not on it. Sharing is something 1Password can't do.

Glenn Nicholas
OM4 ::