i'm using voip for the last 4 years, in the beginning it appeared unreliable,
but for the last3 years its fine, in the router the quality of service (qos)
has to be set, so disruption through downloads are minimized, if you are on a
slow line (< 2mbit/s) then yes you may have probs on going
i'm using the original belkin phone adaptor connected to a netgear router/modem
combo (dg834) through iinet
James
SAD Technic
U3 6 Chalkley Pl
Bayswater WA
Australia
+618 9370 5307
mob 0414 421132 (international +614 14421132)
sad...@iinet.net.au
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~saddas/

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties
disappear and obstacles vanish.