I have been with Westnet for a LONG time and am viewing the present debacle
with growing concern. As you know I am moving to a new house and was
considering installing VOIP as the telephone and internet service. I had
thought that the choice of who to go with was a 'no brainer 'but after all the
comments on Wamug AND the following i am now not so sure. I have never used
VOIP and wanted to know the ins and outs of it so I rang Westnet and asked if I
could come down and talk to them about it.The short answer was NO and the long
answer was NO. They would come and install it for a price but I could not sit
'face to face' with anyone. I was appalled as I have been a loyal customer for
years and have sung their praises. NO MORE:-(
Malcolm McCallum

doc...@westnet.com.au
Skype docmactor

Mac