Hi Bill,

I'm still not entirely clear. Is it unreadable gobbledegook or are the letters
correct but badly printed. When I say you could have the printer set to draft
quality, that is a per document decision that you can make in the print dialog.
MS Word, for instance, may be using its own print dialog and setting the
printer to high quality, but when you use the OS X print dialog, you may have
draft mode selected.

Cheers,
Carlo

Sent from my iPad