Hi Bill,

I meant to mention before that for best quality printing of PDFs.
Save as PDF-X - Generates a PDF-X of your print job to a destination of your
choice.
PDF-X files follow a series of printing related requirements not found in
standard PDFs, and are used by professional print shops.

So I guess you could leave the “Postscript” bit out ;-)